« Home | Some more interesting facts. » | Kerala God's Own Country » | Remember the Revolutionaries » | ISKCON Temple - Bangalore » | God's Debris Free e-Book Offer » | Some Interesting Facts about Our life... » | Be compassionate! » | Do you know... » | Water Bridge in Germany » | Akshardham Temple Monument to World Peace. Delhi,... » 

31 March, 2006 

Yahoo! Avatar!


Yahoo! Avatars

Thank you for Sara's Comment which forced me to post this entry.

Do you like the above Avatar ?

I was wondering how this avatar system works. So just going through the Avatar pages, trying to create new avatar and analyzing how it changes the image depends on click.

Its really cool and very interesting. Developed with Flash and html link .

This Avatar in my profile, shows a Prince/hero just landed in a island after a victory. so you can see the shower of ribbons etc.

 I don't know what is the meaning of 1620! Anybody know what is 1620?

       

HI Raj,

Its really amazed me after seeing your wonderfully worked blog. though I reached it by google, but I m feeling lucky to vivit ur place.
I am also having with name rahulnavet.blogspot.com and want ur help to impove it overall.

Please reply at rahulnavet@gmail.com

I'll be waiting for youe mail.

Your Fan
Rahul

Keep up the good work »

Post a Comment

BlogCamp


BlogCamp is India's biggest blog unconference and its happening right here in Chennai on 9th and 10th September 2006.

Subscript RSS Feeds

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add 'Sketches of Raj' to ODEO Add 'Sketches of Raj' to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in Google Reader

Search

Google
Web SketchesofRaj

Sponsor



BLOG Rolls

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates