« Home | Mahathma Gandhiji was a .... » | Big B turns 64 » | Indian on Time Magazine » | The Argumentative Indian » | My Classical Guitar Tabs » | A Man And His Path » | Abraham Lincoln's Letter to His Son's Teacher » | Success » | Fox inside Browser War. » | Cappuccino & Espresso » 

14 October, 2005 

Google Reader!!!


Are you searching for a RSS Reader? Or are you fed up with your old RSS reader ?

Then only one question you need to answer!

Do you have Google Account? If yes. Yes you got a wonderful RSS reader ‘Online’.

Just log on to http://www.google.com/reader

Really a easy to use tool.

Have fun

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

       

Post a Comment
Welcome

About me

  • I'm Rajmahendra
  • From Chennai, TN, India
My profile

I have started my own Website....
from now please start visiting my personal blog @ http://www.rajmahendra.com
Subscribe for the Feed..

Chess Sites

BlogCamp


BlogCamp is India's biggest blog unconference and its happening right here in Chennai on 9th and 10th September 2006.

Subscript RSS Feeds

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add 'Sketches of Raj' to ODEO Add 'Sketches of Raj' to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in Google Reader

Search

Google
Web SketchesofRaj

Sponsor



BLOG Rolls

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates