« Home | Big B turns 64 » | Indian on Time Magazine » | The Argumentative Indian » | My Classical Guitar Tabs » | A Man And His Path » | Abraham Lincoln's Letter to His Son's Teacher » | Success » | Fox inside Browser War. » | Cappuccino & Espresso » | Moment of Glory. Scorpions. » 

12 October, 2005 

Mahathma Gandhiji was a ....

"Generations to come will scarce believe that such a one as [Gandhi] ever in flesh and blood walked upon this earth." -- Albert Einstein
Mahatma Gandhi at Darwen, Lancashire (England)

Mahatma Gandhi at Darwen, Lancashire (England)
originally uploaded by Rajesh Photos.

I have a doubt for long time. So I use my blog as a media to discover about it. Yes this may be a complex question. Hence let me take this to my readers and discus about this.
My doubt is.

The personality and mission of Mahatma Gandhiji displays him primarily as a


  1. Freedom fighter
  2. Politician
  3. Reformer
  4. A common man
I expect everybody participate in this important issue. If you are a Indian any a foreign citizen post your comments. Talk about this great soul.



Nice Articel in Chandra's Blog

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
,

       

Keep up the good work » »

its a nice effort

mahathma to me was a man who experimented himself with the truth thereby brought down a woderful meaning to his life.

does life consist only of acquirng wealth and leaving a family behind?

are we aware of why we are born and why we are here?

questions such as above could answered by mahathma's personal life.

jegadeesh kumar. MALDIVES

Surveillance cameras show you were at the hotel inBuckhead this evening when all hell broke loose. The warm, wet feelinginside me told me that John had just come, and he collapsed on top me,too spent to move.
fat wife sex stories
sexy erotic stories
nifty org tg stories
senior adult sex stories
kristen first stories xxx
Surveillance cameras show you were at the hotel inBuckhead this evening when all hell broke loose. The warm, wet feelinginside me told me that John had just come, and he collapsed on top me,too spent to move.

All this sat below apronounced clitoral hood with a pink bud peeking from it, above which was aclosely trimmed V of kinky fur that pointed at it like an arrow. I tried to move my hands and legs, but they wereheld firm as my two lovers continued.
bondage sex stories
rape stories in detail
erotic stories and pictures
free grandfather incest stories
free online anal mom incest stories
All this sat below apronounced clitoral hood with a pink bud peeking from it, above which was aclosely trimmed V of kinky fur that pointed at it like an arrow. I tried to move my hands and legs, but they wereheld firm as my two lovers continued.

Post a Comment
Welcome

About me

  • I'm Rajmahendra
  • From Chennai, TN, India
My profile

I have started my own Website....
from now please start visiting my personal blog @ http://www.rajmahendra.com
Subscribe for the Feed..

Chess Sites

BlogCamp


BlogCamp is India's biggest blog unconference and its happening right here in Chennai on 9th and 10th September 2006.

Subscript RSS Feeds

Subscribe in NewsGator Online Subscribe in Rojo Add 'Sketches of Raj' to ODEO Add 'Sketches of Raj' to Newsburst from CNET News.com Subscribe in Bloglines Subscribe in Google Reader

Search

Google
Web SketchesofRaj

Sponsor



BLOG Rolls

Powered by Blogger
and Blogger Templates